Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Top 10

Today Austin and I were at Craigo's and we were talking about how we hate/love certain things. We talked about insecurities, feelings of doubt, the future, friendships, love, and many other things. I was pondering upon it when I decided that I have a lot... A LOT of top 10's. I just wanted to share a few of them.... or put them in concrete terms.

Top 10 Favorite Foods
1. Pizza at Craigo's
2. Ramirez Burritos
3. Apples 2 for 20
4. Chile's Chips and Salsa
5. Texas Road house steak (if I was only allowed to eat one food the rest of my life it would be steak)
6. Mamma S's desserts
7. Mandi Storer'r homemade anything
8. Chris and Austin's Enchilada's
9. My chicken Alfredo
10. Pork Salad from Cafe Rio

Favorite Movies
1. Transformers
2. Transformers 2
3. Iron Man
4. Iron Man 2
5. Remember the Titans
6. Friday Night Lights
7. Moster's Inc.
8. Cars
9. Walk the Line
10. Pirates of the Caribbean

Top 10 Favorite Places
1. Draper Utah
2. Herriman Utah
3. Waterton Lakes Nation Park
4. My Apartment
5. The Gym
6. Outside.... anywhere outside, doing any outside activity
7. Grand Targee
8. California Beaches
9. Temple
10. The Farm

Top 10 Favorite Things to do: (in no particular order)
1. Swimming
2. Soccer
3. Snowboarding
4. Driving Tractors
5. Lifting Weights
6. Eating
7. Watching movies
8. Cuddling
9. Eating... did I say that already.... well eating out then...
10. Random Road trips just for fun!

Top 10 Qualities I think I possess:
1. Honesty
2. Reliability
3. Dependability
4. Loyalty
5. Respect
6. Work Ethic
7. Desire
8. Motivation
9. Lovability
10. Protectiveness

Top 10 Negative Qualities
1. I complain when I don't know what else to do
2. I sometimes just get frustrated and so I clean... clean clean clean.... its annoying
3. I have to pay for girls (its a complex thing... so don't go places with me if you plan on not getting something for the "no money" reason.. because I will force you to let me pay)
4. I try to be too many things to too many people
5. I sometimes cuss (thanks for teaching me those words dad!)
6. I sometimes don't do things until last minute
7. If you tell me I can't do something... it drives me even more to do it...
8. I am Canadian (that can be good and bad, right now its bad... because I can't work in the US)
9. I can be really shy
10. I sometimes listen to bad music!

Top 10 Career Options:
1. Medical Doctor
2. Chiropractor
3. Custom Orthotics and Prosthetics
4. Business Law
5. Patent Law
6. Health Care Administrator
7. Farmer
8. Financial Planner
9. Entrepreneur
10. Teacher (religion, education... whatever)

Top 10 Favorite Bands
1. The Rocket Summer
2. Coldplay
3. Relient K
4. Hawk Nelson
5. Keane
6. My Chemical Romance
7. Billy Talent
8. Rascal Flatts
9. Garth Brooks
10. Eminem? yup.. this week for sure!

Top 10 Clothing Brands
1. Hurley
2. Quicksilver
3. Old Navy
4. Gap
5. Bluenotes
6. Vans
7. Nike
8. Jordan
9. Raymond Comet gear!
10. Burton

Top 10 Qualities I look for in a Girl:
1. Smile - It has to be perfect... if its not, and I can't get lost looking at it... your out... no offense.. its just critical
2. Eyes - same goes with the smile.. you have to be willing to look me in the eyes and just not blink.
3. Personality - do you like sports? outdoors? can you hang with the guys and still get dolled up? are you hard working? can you cook? clean? love? be a good mom? snowboard? swim? run? work out? do you like movies? music? random conversations? random road trips? can you hardly wait for me to get home from work? will you text me messages all day saying you miss me? If not.. sorry... thats important for me!
4. Tall - I am 6'4'' so I need to have someone that I don't have to look down to TOOO much!
5. Athletic - its a must, I love playing sports
6. Loving - I need to have it... not a lot of it.. but I need some loving
7. Independent - as much as I want you to always need me, or want me in your life at all times... you also need to stand on your own. I need to be able to go out with the guys... and or work a late night, or take a golf trip, and you can be on your own.. and be content!
8. Gospel Strength - I want you to be better than me. I know its true, I served 2 years. I need you to make me better... if you can make me better we are good to go.
9. Family Oriented - I came from a big family, I want kids. If your wanting to go small and simple... not my style.
10. Growth - I am searching for constant growth. I don't settle, I never will, so lets keep working, keep stretching, keep growing. There is no growth in your comfort zone and no comfort in your growing zone.

Top 10 Fears
1. Being Alone
2. Being underappreciated
3. Being buried alive
4. Dying by bee sting
5. Afraid of open water
6. Afraid of losing my family early
7. Sharks, I have never seen one, nor do I want to
8. Heights, sometimes.... I love climbing mountains, but I would hate to fall off a cliff or bridge without choosing to jump
9. Being broke - its a huge fear. Growing up with no money was a challenge that we made fun, but I wouldn't ever choose it again.
10. Losing my faith - I hope to never experience this, but I don't want to chance it. I will stay strong.. keep on me!

Top 10 Important things: (random or whatever)
1. Friendships - I depend on them
2. Family - I love them
3. Exercise
4. Service
5. Food/Cooking/Sushi! (yum)
6. Being Outside
7. Love
8. Summer/Sun
9. Chevy Trucks
10. Bigger Chevy Trucks than the next guy!

Hope you like at least a few of the same things as me! I love life, life is great. Music is awesome, sports are a part of me. I love being.... just being is enough. Make the best of it. Make a friend, ask someone out. What do you have to lose? Find something you like, stick with it.. cherish it.. share it.. teach it.. and most importantly LOVE IT!




3 comments:

  1. Um. I can't believe I wasn't personally in one of these lists.... I wrote a blog about you.. the least you could have done was mention me.... preferably at a number ONE slot. I mean.. family came number two, and that hurts! hahaha :) Love you buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like...we have a lot in common! And I would've certainly put Jessica on one of those lists in the number 1 spot :) Haha...but seriously lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad my cooking made your list. haha sorry Jess!

    ReplyDelete